Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thing 3 (RSS)

Wow! For as long as I've worked with computers and knew about RSS, I have NEVER tried it before. It's probably a good thing, though, because I can see where it could easily become addictive. After experiencing getting all my news and interests fed with bloglines, I think I might finally have to start routing all of the various email accounts I check on a daily basis to just one account. I'm going to get really spoiled having everything electronic in one place! I love it!

I still don't understand all of it, like adding blogs like this or from friends on LJ, but I'll keep on working on that aspect. Meanwhile, for news and science updates and some really cool library information, I can spend a good deal of time browsing in one spot. I might have to set time limits for myself! *laugh*

I am way behind on my 23 things, but even if I don't finish them all by the deadline, this is a wonderful program and way to get introduced to these technological wonders. Well done!

No comments: