Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thing 8: Share your creations

I really like the Flicks at PictureTrail.com. Here's the Kaleidoscope Flick with my Flickr pictures of the Red Wing Public Library that I've used in previous posts.


I can see these getting really creative. My husband recently did a slideshow presentation and I think he will really enjoy using some of these resources to post it on the web. I have a niece who is big into scrapbooking who would love the Bling options here. I'm not crazy about flashing things on a web site, so I will spare us all an example.

I would love to see an attractively planned slideshow on our library web site to show what the inside of the library looks like (a sort of virtual tour), or perhaps to feature new books just released on our shelves--whether that be new books that can be requested or our Best-Sellers display that has first-come-first-served (non-requestable) choices.

No comments: